MS. AMERICA'S HOMES
After buying and selling personal properties in California, I realized early that I had a passion for Real Estate. This propelled me to obtain my Real Estate license after relocating back to my home state of New York. As a Real Estate Agent, I successfully integrate my experience as an executive manager in the business world and my advanced training in organizational leadership with my innate abilities for bringing buyers and sellers together to achieve a desired outcome for both parties. My greatest joy and achievements are when watching the immense joy on my clients faces at the closing table as their dreams are literally becoming a reality.
My business philosophy is based on my ability to listen, understand, and execute with integrity grounded in a set of core values and principles that demonstrate a commitment to putting the client first. Never accepting better when you can have best. I endeavor to deliver outstanding service by communicating effectively, always respecting my client’s time and by building strong relationships that helps my clients to achieve their dreams and goals. I have earned my client’s confidence and trust, with an astute ability to negotiated on their behalf to achieve the highest and best price for their homes. As a Certified Buyer’s Representative my goal is to deliver superior service and help my client achieve their goals of home ownership. These ingredients have been the cornerstones that sets me apart from the rest, building superior customer satisfaction grounded in trust, knowing that I am with them every step of the way. My strong business ethics and client-centric philosophy has yielded sales results landing me in the Top 25% of Coldwell Banker's Agents Worldwide. My Mantra as the Purpose Driven Realtor is to make my Clients Real Estate Dreams a Reality.
As a long-time resident of Long Island living in the Half Hollow Hills District for over 20 years, my husband and I have raised two wonderful boys. I love my community and commit to seeing Long Island flourish.
If you are looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, let's talk today!
Professional Background, Education and Training
- License Real Estate Sales Agent
- CBR- Certified Buyers Representative
- 2019 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Recipient- Top 25% of Coldwell Banker's Agents Company-Wide
- 2020 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Recipient- Top 25% of Coldwell Banker's Agents Company-Wide
- Brand Analytics Manager and Corporate Merchandiser- Manufacturing/Retail
- Leadership Consultant
- Master’s Degree in Executive Leadership- Liberty University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management/Human Resources-SUNY Empire State College
- Associate of Science in Fashion Merchandising- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society in Business Management and Administration
- Christian Cultural Center Member- Volunteer Staff
- Coaching, Counseling, Mentoring individuals Concerning Career Opportunities, Prospects, Training and Development
- Former Toastmasters International, CCCLI Good News Orators, Vice President of Membership
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Get Your Home Ready To Sell
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
02/08/2021 - lsussewell07 Bought a Single Family home in 2021 in Amityville, NY. Local knowledge Process expertise Responsiveness Negotiation skills Needless to say the home buying process can be extremely stressful even when you have everything together problems will arise. But when you have the right team in place everything seems to work out well. Patricia America is …
-Latosha Suswell, Client
08/06/2021 When I decided to sell my home I interviewed a few Real Estate Agents. Out of the 5 agents I interviewed, I went with Patricia. Not only did she come highly recommended by a friend, we also immediately connected. She knows her craft, she's knowledgeable and most importantly she shows compassion. She answered all questions I asked of her and at times …
-Joyce Charles, Client
Patricia was great to work with, She helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell. She always kept me involved, and always talked me off a ledge when I was feeling overwhelmed or uncertain about things. She really cares about her clients.
-Nicole Boud, Client
Highly likely to recommend 01/22/2020 - prmanzueta Bought a Single Family home in 2020 in Brentwood, NY. • "Patricia is the best of the best! Her work ethics is amazing! She is persistent without being annoying. She is professional, approachable, accessible, and dependable. She was committed to see us get our home and fought to the very end to helps us achieve our …
-Ariel Manzueta, Client
I 100% recommend Patricia America as a real estate agent! She is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! She is professional and has great integrity! She is a teacher, she knows a lot about the real estate market especially from the perspective of the seller and buyer. She takes great care to explain the process, helps you to manage your expectations and how to be prepared. She holds your …
-Karen Graham, Client